We are delighted to announce that we will be reopening on Wednesday 8th July from 4pm onwards.
We thought you might like to know some of the new measures we are introducing, these may feel a little strange at first, but we hope that this new normal will not change our amazing pub experience.
- We will be operating on a table service only basis for both diners and drinkers and we encourage you to book in advance.
- You can now book a table on-line for up to 6 people for dates starting Wednesday 8th July onwards. When making a booking please remember that indoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households (or support bubbles), while outdoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most 6 people from any number of households. Please click here to book a table.
- We have reviewed our table spacing to incorporate social distancing.
- We have revised our opening hours slightly post lock-down and will be opening an hour earlier from 10am every day and closing slightly earlier Sunday to Thursday at 10pm and Friday and Saturday 11pm. Food will be served 12noon – 9pm (9.30pm Fri & Sat)
- On arrival and departure from the pub we would appreciate it if you could sanitise your hands at the points by the entrances. Sanitiser will also be available on each table and by the entrance to the toilets
- All our menus and wine lists will be single use only, menus have been adapted and sharing boards removed. We will also be running an extensive take-away menu.
- A thorough cleaning & sanitising regime will be maintained in all areas of the pub throughout the day
- We are temperature checking all staff every day and filling in medical declaration forms.
- We will be providing updated and thorough training for all staff.
- All customers will be asked to provide contact details that may be shared with NHS Test & Trace to help contain COVID-19 clusters. If you or any of your party feel unwell or are showing symptoms, please contact us so we can rearrange your booking for another time.
Please call us on 01483 768497 if you have any questions, would like discuss a booking or you’d like to book a table for more than 6 people.
A massive thank you for your amazing support and we can’t wait to welcome you all back into the Red Lion!
Book a Table