We take our food very seriously, the same care goes into every dish whether it’s for a quick snack or a special occasion dinner. You’ll find:
- Quality, seasonal, well sourced ingredients, freshly prepared for the best flavour
- Daily changing, Chef’s Specials
- Sunday West Country beef, English lamb, daily fresh fish, home cut chips, fresh vegetables & salads, chunky sandwiches, fabulous homemade puds, gourmet burgers, fish & chips, & local sausages from Prince & Sons, Horsell Village
- Set menus & party menus by prior arrangement
- Alfresco dining on our terrace & in our barn
- Birthday dinners in the restaurant, afternoon teas in the bar, breakfast meetings,
celebration lunches, weddings, christenings & funerals. You name it, we’ll cook for it
We serve the same menu in our restaurant and bar. You will also receive full table service, we’ll take care of your every need. We recommend that you book a table as space may be limited.
Food is served 12 noon – 9pm Monday to Saturday and from 12 noon to 6.15pm on Sundays.
Allergy information is available, please ask a member of our team
Please click here to book a table.
Book a Table